Sunday, August 31, 2014

Our Last Night

Well, this is it, there's just today to go! I just really want to give a shout out to all my friends and family who have been such good sports for the last 6 weeks about seeing my Facebook feed filled with contest info and hearing most of what comes out of my mouth talking about contest info. I imagine its very tiring, I know it is for me. I sometimes feel like a very broken record LOL But seriously THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart, you'll never know what your support means to me.

I look forward to getting back to my normal life and being able to concentrate on the pony, the dogs, the lizards, and my painting in my spare time again. Trust me when I tell you that trying to win a contest of this nature where you are gonna have to put yourself out there to work for votes is nearly a full time job on it's own!

No matter the outcome, I do have a BTE concert in the near future to look forward to- I'll be attending one at The Vogue Theater in Indianapolis in October and am so excited, it will have been about a year since the last time I was able to see them. And due to a dear friend, I will finally have to opportunity to meet the band as she purchased an upgrade package for me as a surprise! It will be my first time in all these years that I will be able to meet them, I can't tell you how awesome this is!

Pretty please, if you haven't already, click on the pic below and just go LIKE the darn photo... and then SHARE or TAG it for good measure :D Give me one last chance to go out with a bang!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152594506382533

1 comment: