Thursday, August 7, 2014

I Like it Like That!

As of tonight, the biggest voting milestone so far has been reached- 1500 LIKES/VOTES for my entry in the #BTECrazyLucky contest *whew* Maybe I'll take a couple of days off from kissing babies after this one... nah... no rest for me! Contest doesn't end until August 31st and I've got someone hot on my heels so no stopping here ;)

I can't thank my friends, my husbands friends, my friends friends, my family's friends, and just about everyone else I've come across on the internet for helping me get this far. This is one of the amazing memories that I will keep forever, the support that everyone has shown me <3

Anyways, if you've been reading along with my quest to win the most awesome contest EVAR and you haven't taken a moment to do so, please CLICK on my photo here and go LIKE it on Facebook. It only takes a couple of seconds, and if you're feeling it, a SHARE can help me, too. If you're feeling *really* generous, just take a couple of minutes to tag some of your friends in the comments to come vote for me :)

I do promise if I win anything out of all this, I will certainly continue the blog to let you know how it all goes!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152594506382533&set=o.97686862640&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment