Thursday, August 21, 2014

All Together Now!

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have not one, not two, but three early official releases of songs on the upcoming Better Than Ezra album scheduled to be out on Sept 9th. And yes, I pre-ordered the album literally the first day we could, I was at a hobby convention and made sure that I got the whole package as soon as I saw that email on my phone LOL

We were treated to "Crazy Lucky" back in the spring and it reminds me much of the songs on "Closer"that I love so much. "Crazy Lucky" is the whole premise of the contest that I keep pushing for votes for ;) Just a couple of weeks go, we got "Gonna Get Better" and I can so relate to that song both in the manner in which is was written, but as a daily mantra to myself. Yesterday heralded the release on Yahoo! of "Undeniable" which is so super catchy that I can't stop listening to it. It also has a little undertone of the song Kevin Griffin co-wrote with Blondie a couple of years ago called "Good Boys" which is a little treat for me as "Good Boys" is on my permanent playlist.See if you can catch it after listening to them both.

UNDENIABLE - Better Than Ezra



And in case you've missed it, they added the new song "Sunflowers" to their live show sets this year, I believe starting with New Orleans JazzFest.


I can't WAIT til this album shows up, I'm so excited to get to listen to it in full!

If you'd like to help me win the most amazing contest, please do take a minute to LIKE and even SHARE or TAG my photo to get your friends and family to help me out. I can't tell you how much all your support so far means to me, but we have 10 days to go and I really want to meet the band that means to much to me <3

Just CLICK on this photo and then LIKE or SHARE or TAG the photo to help me out :) Thanks soooo much everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152594506382533&set=o.97686862640&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment