Thursday, July 24, 2014

So far, so GOOD!

As of this morning, I took over FIRST PLACE!!! I've got some simply amazing friends and family who are SHARING it all over and we got it up there. There is one gal who is rallying and almost into second place and I expect that the second place entry will be hitting back with something big soon. There are less than 100 votes separating us all.

If nothing else, this contest made me realize that I'm CRAZY LUCKY to have such an amazing group of people who have my back and make me feel loved and give me hope that I can actually maybe make this dream come true. Win or lose, I've got that :)

I'm also winning for just one day! Wow! Me winning at something! It's a great feeling LOL

Another favorite, well, I have a lot of them ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment